Contact CAC Marketing
Please submit the form below and a CAC Marketing Account Executive will contact you as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are required.
Your request has been submitted.
A representative from CAC Marketing will contact you within one business day to follow-up.
If you need immediate assistance, please free to contact us by phone at 1-844-695-8507. We look forward to serving you.
The CAC Marketing Team
1. User’s Access to this Site. This Site was created to provide you with information regarding CAC’s products and services. This Site is subject to change without notice. You are granted a limited license to access this Site for the sole purpose of viewing information intentionally made available by CAC on this Site. You acknowledge that this Site and all information contained on it are the sole and exclusive property of CAC. You may not use this Site in any manner that you know or have reason to believe could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other user’s use of this Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for use to you through this Site.
2. Rights in Work. Title to and ownership of all information, products or services contained on this Site, including, but not limited to, business processes and business process systems, software, software documentation and CAC trademarks (collectively referred to as “Work(s)”) and all proprietary rights therein shall at all times remain the sole property of CAC and are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. Some of the words, logos or other images incorporated by CAC on this Site are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and/or servicemarks owned by CAC, including, but not limited to, “CABLE AD CONCEPTS.” No license or other right is hereby transferred or granted to User, including any license by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under any patent, trade secret, trademark or copyright. You agree to grant to CAC a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) for any and all ideas, material, information and communication you submit to any public areas of this Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to CAC by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to CAC the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against CAC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to CAC. If you believe that content appearing on this Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party’s rights, please follow the instructions on our “Copyrights and Copyright Agent” webpage.
3. Third Party Trademarks. This Site may include the marks of third parties. Any names on this Site not claimed by CAC are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of their respective owners.
7. Links. This Site or third parties may provide links to non-CAC sites or resources. You acknowledge that CAC has no control over such sites and resources and that CAC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that CAC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
8. No Modification. User agrees that it shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, create other works from or disassemble any software programs contained in the Work.